- 25 grams Almonds
- 15 grams Cashews
- 230 grams filtered water
- 30 grams Coconut Oil
- Large Handful Baby Spinach (about 45 grams)
- 1 Banana
- 80 (about 3 large) fresh Strawberries or other fruit of choice
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon of combined ground Chia, Sunflower, Flaxseed. (Pre Made – 4 tablespoons of each in a grinder or powerful food processor.) Keep in fridge in small glass container to use when required. LSA can be substituted for this.
- Add Nuts and Coconut Oil to food processor with water.
- Blitz on top speed for 60 seconds
- Add other ingredients and blitz on medium/ high speed for another45 seconds to a minute until all combined.
- Add the contents of one good quality Probiotic Capsule. This is great for kids or anyone who doesn’t like to take capsules.
Costco stock Organic Chia seeds, Flaxseed and Coconut Oil at very reasonable prices.The Green Scoop In Edithvale – sell Wholefoods at reasonable prices and a great place to source all flours seeds, oats and nuts. 30 Edithvale Road. I have an organic delivery of Vegetables once a week for my Spinach. You can buy any spinach and wash well.
If you are unable to (or don’t wish) to grind your own Chia, Flaxseed and Sunflower mix any of the supermarkets will sell LSA (Flaxseed, Sunflower and Almond).
About the Author
|Kerry Vernon is a Holistic Nutritionist and Kinesiologist based in Melbourne. She offers Kinesiology sessions and Nutrition Consultations both in-person and online. |
Kerry loves helping her clients to heal from emotional and physical challenges and uses a holistic, individually tailored approach. It's recognised that the mind and the body are equally important in achieving great health and happiness.
Kerry is passionate about encouraging clients to realise their true potential, and empower them to heal naturally from autoimmunity and gut health issues.
Kerry facilitates Holistically Hashimotos - a Facebook group for those on the autoimmune pathway who wish to resolve it in a positive, and natural way.