- 20 grams (2 tablespoons Flaxseed)
- 30 grams (3 tablespoons sunflower seed)
- 260 grams Almond Milk
- 30 grams (1 big tablespoon) Coconut Oil
- Large Handful Baby Spinach (about 35 grams)
- Cucumber Chunks 65 grams
- 1 Banana
- 1 tablespoon frozen coconut cream (1 ice cube block)
- 1 full slice of frozen lemon with rind.
- Grind Flax and sunflower to a powder
- Add other ingredients and blitz on medium/ high speed for around 90 seconds until all combined.
- Add the contents of one good quality Probiotic Capsule (after mixing). This is great for kids or anyone who doesn’t like to take capsules.
Costco stock Organic Chia seeds, Flaxseed and Coconut Oil at very reasonable prices.The Green Scoop In Edithvale – sell Wholefoods at reasonable prices and a great place to source all flours seeds, oats and nuts. 30 Edithvale Road. I have an organic delivery of Vegetables once a week for my Spinach. You can buy any spinach and wash well.
If you are unable to (or don’t wish) to grind your own Chia, Flaxseed and Sunflower mix any of the supermarkets will sell LSA (Flaxseed, Sunflower and Almond).
About the Author
|Kerry Vernon is a Holistic Nutritionist and Kinesiologist based in Melbourne. She offers Kinesiology sessions and Nutrition Consultations both in-person and online. |
Kerry loves helping her clients to heal from emotional and physical challenges and uses a holistic, individually tailored approach. It's recognised that the mind and the body are equally important in achieving great health and happiness.
Kerry is passionate about encouraging clients to realise their true potential, and empower them to heal naturally from autoimmunity and gut health issues.
Kerry facilitates Holistically Hashimotos - a Facebook group for those on the autoimmune pathway who wish to resolve it in a positive, and natural way.